ponedjeljak, 25. kolovoza 2014.

Fantastic Handmade Ideas: Crochet Case for Smartphone

I searched around a bit because I need a case for your phone. I found a great handmade idea and I will mark here. When I done with this case,  likely I will not donate, but you can. I'm sure it will be a very original gift for your friends or someone from the family.

The page to which I refer you, have a free pattern for this case and more interesting.

The form is very simple, so that even beginners can a try crochet . Actually, I think it is ideal for beginners.

In addition, there is a tutorial, step by step, for beginners, how to make a case for your phone.

Good Luck!

Source:  The Smartphone case, tutorial and pattern






The Smartphone case, tutorial and pattern

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar